SHUN SHING GROUP is a Hong Kong headquartered privately owned group company with offices in China, India, Dubai, Singapore, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Vietnam engaged in Global Dry Bulk Commodity Import and Export Trade, Ship Chartering, Ship Operating Business and Manufacturing of Cement in Bangladesh. For more details, please visit our website: www.ssgil.com. We invite committed people to join our team in Hong Kong.
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (5 Days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831283
- Provide financial analysis for the Group in Hong Kong and overseas subsidiaries
- Review and monitor financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly inter-company reconciliation processes and transactions reporting to ensure timely submission of financial reporting as required by the Group
- Assist in budget preparation and collect relevant parameter from function head.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and provide variance reports for executive review.
- Develop benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of business units and departments
- Check and support the accounting process and perform internal audit to ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
- Assist in management of finance related projects including project’s financial analysis and project financing, finance initiative in the area of trade finance and treasury functions and robust reporting of key controls.
- Assist in implementing new business processes and procedures
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economy with professional qualification e.g CPA, ACCA, CIMA
- 5-7 years hand on experience in financial planning & analysis, budget preparation with Regional exposure in MNC
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and International Financial reporting standard (IFRS)
- Possess knowledge of commodity trading and shipping industry will have advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Result oriented, attention to details, critical thinking, able to work in a complex and fast paced environment and meeting tight timeline
- Excellent analytical skill, reporting skills and strong perceptive skills
- Strong communication & business sense and able to take multi-tasks
- Strong proficiency in MS excel, PowerPoint, outlook & Oracle EBS (AR, AP, CE, FA, GL)
- Willing to travel if needed
How to apply
Please send your resume in full with career/salary history and expected salary by apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.