jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836846
Employer Ref. HK115430
- Fast growing business
- Excellent bonus pay out
- Great career development
My client is one of the largest Chinese Corporate Bank. As they are doing extremely well in Hong Kong, they are looking to hire a high calibre Finance Manager to look after the Group reporting as well as the month end closing for the entire business.
Reporting directly into the Department Head and the CFO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Handle the monitoring of month end closing, general ledger and daily expenses payment
- Prepare Head Office reporting, including IFRS statements
- Monitor daily bank suspense accounts, reviewed general ledger and control reports for unusual account balance
- Prepare and review consolidated package for group reporting purpose
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of the reporting
- Assist in streamlining processes through review of procedures
- Other ad hoc assignments as required.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with CPA qualification
- At least 8 years of relevant experience. Banking background OR Banking portfolio with a Big 4
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is mandatory)
- Strong Corporate Banking exposure
- Proficiency in written and spoken Putonghua is a MUST
- Detail oriented personality with good analytical skills
To Apply, please click the "Apply" button, or alternatively send your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK115430. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.