PVH Asia Limited
PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo, Eagle, Warner’s and Olga, and its licensed brands, including Chaps, Claiborne, DKNY, Geoffrey Beene, Ike Behar, J. Garcia, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Kenneth Cole New York, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Michael Kors Collection, Nautica, Ryan Seacrest and Ted Baker.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear. We are now seeking for candidate with energetic and dynamic caliber to join our team.
Manager, Financial Systems, Asia Pacific
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832493
The Manager of Corporate Systems will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the PVH Financial Systems standards and processes in the PVH Asia Pacific Regions. This role will manage the Global Financial Systems processes, including SAP, HFM and Essbase, ensure alignment with Global methodology and standards and SOX compliance.
This position will be responsible for leading all Financial Systems projects and follow the standard project management methodologies and processes, in strict alignment with PVH IT Corporate PMO function.
This position owns the Financial Systems support and training, operating procedure documentation and governance.
The Manager of Corporate Systems will be working closely with PVH Corporate IT and Business leadership, to drive the vision and adoption of new processes and tools to ensure they provide optimal value to the corporation.
Strong project management, communication and process analysis skills are critical to the success of this role.
- Report to Senior Manager – Corporate Systems, APAC IT
- Lead the Financial Systems IT team
- A key partner with Business leadership teams to identify opportunities to leverage technology solutions that will increase the efficiency and effectiveness in managing the business and responding to market opportunities
- Lead and manage all Financial Systems projects, monitor progress and deliverables, assure the adherence to PMO process and standard.
- Oversee the support service level of Financial Systems (SAP, HFM, ESSBASE) across Asia Pacific region
- Assure Operating Procedures are adequately and timely documented and being scrupulously followed
- Responsible for Financial Systems support analysis and dashboard reports
- Partners with Global/Regional/Local IT/PMO organization on initiatives and provide global support as required
- Bachelor's or master’s degree. PMP certification a plus
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in SAP FICO configuration/programs which minimum of 5 years' experience in leading and managing SAP Implementation projects
- Proficient in SAP FICO is a must, other modules a plus
- Knowledge on SAP HANA, Ariba is a definite advantage
- Knowledge on HFM / Essbase is a plus
- Experience in facilitating change with stakeholders
- Experience working in a global and matrix environment
- Proven internal and external influencing skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong project management skills to drive implementation and be a change agent
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin/Putonghua speaking skills, other Asian languages a plus
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes variable bonus, retirement benefits with top up contribution to MPF and insurance scheme(s). Please send us a full resume including present and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department. All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose.