ZEBRA™ Strategic Holdings Limited is a performance-based holistic Human Capital Solutions provider that services Corporate Clients across Asia Pacific region.
With more than a decade of solid experience, ZEBRA™ successfully listed on the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the year of 2013.
Manager, General Audit (AML) - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997518
- Perform internal audits of designated areas and provide professional audit services for the banking group.
- Assist the Team Head in managing internal audits with focus on Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and other departmental audits.
- Review and recommend changes in audit programs and procedures in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide value-adding solutions on control deficiencies.
- Prepare audit plans and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans.
- Provide advisory services to the business/support units on related risks and internal control.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, FRM, ACAMS).
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector.
- In-depth knowledge of AML and regulatory requirements in the banking industry.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.