ZEBRA™ Strategic Holdings Limited is a performance-based holistic Human Capital Solutions provider that services Corporate Clients across Asia Pacific region.
With more than a decade of solid experience, ZEBRA™ successfully listed on the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the year of 2013.
Manager, General Audit (Risk Management, Treasury & Financial Management)- Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221001
- Assist in providing professional audit services for the assigned areas of the banking group.
- Assist in providing audit services, with particular focus on risk management, treasury, financial management and related regulatory audits.
- Conduct regular review of audit standards; recommend changes on audit policies, procedures and programs according to internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide advisory services to the business / support units on related risks and internal control.
- Prepare audit plans, working papers and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, FRM, CFA).
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in banking sector.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, audit and regulatory requirements in banking industry.
- Experiences in risk management, treasury and financial management will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.