Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited
Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited (HKEX: 1076), a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with operations in HK, China, Macau and US. Committed to delivering world-class entertainment experiences, the Company focuses on developing and operating integrated resorts and leisure facilities. Building on a culture of innovation and the international expertise of our industry-leading management team, Imperial Pacific is pioneering cutting-edge concepts in entertainment and tourism – appealing to elite travelers with sophisticated, discerning tastes.
We are inviting dynamic individual to join us:
Manager – Group Marketing & Communications
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919206
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all online and traditional media platforms
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, ensure brand messages are consistent
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and internal designer to create different marketing materials.
- Monitoring of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Co-ordinating and implementing marketing events and campaigns.
- Bachelor degree or above in Marketing or a related field
- 5-year+ experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Solid writing skill in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Stationed in Hong Kong
- Immediately Available is highly preferable
Interested parties please send your updated CV with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.