Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Manager, Human Resources
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780525
Working closely with department managers and HR team members, you will be responsible for resources planning, talent acquisition, employee engagement and employee relations of assigned portfolios to support the Group in achieving its strategic and business goals.
- Devise recruitment and selection plan to identify and retain qualified employees for the right positions
- Provide professional HR support to line management to increase organization effectiveness
- Connect and engage employees to understand and address their needs in the areas of performance management, training and development opportunities
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports on staffing trends, salary benchmark, turnover, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of human resources policies and procedure manual
- Provide support on license registration and compliance related projects
- University degree with minimum 7 years’ experience in human resources, preferably in banking or finance industry
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in both English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- High proficiency in MS office especially in PowerPoint and Excel
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Assistant Manager, Human Resources
Interested parties please send full resume (including current and expected salary) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.