Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Manager, Human Resources
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833589
Employer Ref. 117-161018-1
- To provide HR services, including talent acquisition, organization development, employee relations and HR policies and procedures, to all divisions in Head Office and Worldwide Offices.
- Recruit and engage successful applicants in order to fulfil manpower needs of all departments.
- Review and execute the Performance Management System and the Performance Banding Panels to build a strong performance culture and drive continuous improvement of performance.
- Provide advice and guideline to managers to develop high potential staff or address under-performance cases.
- Be the project lead to review and implement HR policies, procedures and contract templates applied to Head Office and Worldwide Offices to ensure compliance to local legislations and well communicated to employees.
- University graduate preferably in the discipline of human resources management or business administration.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the human resources area of which at least 3 years in managerial position.
- Well versed with prevailing HR practices and solid regional exposure is a definite advantage.
- Strong planning and implementation skills, with an eye on details.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective business relationship people at all levels.
- Able to manage mutli-tasks and work under tight time frame.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.