Manager, Human Resources Operations
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916308
Employer Ref. 16650
- Manage payroll operations for AIAHK and Macau, and ensure tax filing and compensation and benefits administration for AIA Hong Kong and Macau and AIAPT are executed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Prepare HR analytics related to compensation and benefits
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Coordinate/prepare monthly payroll schedule with HR Business Partners and Operations Team for monthly payroll processing, including but not limited to cut-off dates for data input, reconciliation, final payrun schedule etc…
- To ensure proper endorsement or approval has been obtained for non-recurring payment/deduction items, and prepare non-recurring payroll items data file for data upload and positive input.
- Carrying out pay run in Psoft, generate various payroll reports for reconciliation and record keeping
- Prepare for bank disbursement: Download payroll details to Citi-Direct for autopay; run detailed payment transaction report for record purpose; and run payment confirmation report from Citi-Direct on next day after value date to check any rejection
- Generate and post e-Payslip in ESS; prepare annual tax filing and tax filing for leavers/departure cases.
- Liaise with Finance Department for payroll items re-class to appropriate GL/cost centre for special cases; and arrange payment and its allocation for benefits items (e.g. insurance premium, tax equalization etc…) and secondment cases
- Manage and administer the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP), by providing movement and contribution data/reports timely and accurately to Computer Share for enrolment and termination, and arrangement of payment via Citi-Direct.
- Administer company compensation and benefits programs including but not limited to rental reimbursement program, annual medical top up enrolment, total compensation review etc.
- Provide HR analytics related to compensation and benefits, such as OT report, salary and allowances data, medical enrolment summary etc….
- Provide operations support in any compensation and benefits initiatives, and any other ad hoc assignment as assigned.
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines, with major in HRM preferred
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in sizable organizations
- A team player, detail-oriented and strong numerical sense, with good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Customer-oriented, demonstrate initiative and pro-activeness, as well as openness to innovation and change
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, particularly in MS Excel
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016