China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI" or the "Company") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSC has a strong shareholder background from Beijing State-owned Capital Operation and Management Center, Central Huijin Investment Ltd., Century Golden Resources Investment Group Co., Ltd. and CITIC Securities Company Limited.
CSC is one of the leading full-service investment bank in the PRC. It has about 3.5 million clients and is now managing an AUM of RMB400 billion for its clients. It also has 192 branches set up in 30 provinces, autonomous region and cities of China and accredited AA credit rating which is the highest for securities company.
CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Investment Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
Manager, Infrastructure and Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994689
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related equipment such as LAN, WAN, Firewall etc.
- Conduct regular health check and monitor of all installed systems from infrastructure perspectives and report timely on any problems and performance issues
- Provide technical support on data, voice or video networks
- Translate business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security and the solutions comply to company standard
- Administer and support Microsoft Windows servers, AD, Exchange servers, VMware ESX servers
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 year working experience in similar capacity
- Practical experience in deploying network and security equipment, such as Cisco routers, switches, wireless infrastructure, firewalls and load balancers
- Familiar with LAN/WAN/MAN protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and CCNP preferred
- Proficiency in managing CISCO products
- Hands on experience in Linux, Active Directory, and VMware, backup, networking, security and IT infrastructure is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skill, a team player with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Able to work independently and possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as "Assistant Manager, Infrastructure and Operations ".
Please apply with full resume quoting the position title to the Human Resources Department via e-mail.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after 3 months.