Our client, a regional bank, is looking for a candidate to fill in the following position:
Manager - Internal Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219697
Employer Ref. CMLB
- Participate in audits from planning to reporting with minimum supervision.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas in accordance with the company's audit methodology.
- Identify issues and provide practical solutions.
- Prepare audit report and validate closure of issues.
- Assist in developing annual audit plan.
- Degree holder with professional accounting or audit qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of external and internal audit experience in banking industry is preferable.
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) are a must.
Interested parties please send your CV in MS Word format with current and expected salary to mandy.lo @ globalassociates.com and/or mary.woo @ globalassociates.com and copy to cv @ globalassociates.com