KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 10,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and regions, and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Manager, Internal Communications - Learning & Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997341
Employer Ref. 120117BR
Our Learning & Development team is responsible for implementing a number of Learning & Development programmes across the firm in support of our high performance and people development culture such as talent management, assessment and development centres, performance management, coaching and mentoring, and people development tools.
- develop and implement an integrated communications strategy on people development incorporating PR, Marketing and Online content
- develop communications plans and manage a number of complex projects and initiatives
- work closely with L&D teams throughout the organisation to understand the business, identify communication challenges and opportunities, formulate key messages, and create purposeful and persuasive communication
- identify opportunities to apply new best practices in communications to support colleagues with communications training & feedback to promote a culture of people development
- excellent project management skills
- ideally a degree in Marketing or Communications related field
- experience working in a corporate environment
- excellent communication skills and ability to manage and communicate across a range of stakeholder groups in a timely, professional and appropriate manner
- experience working with different types of media (print, digital, podcasts, intranet, video)
- good commercial understanding of employee communications or wider corporate communications campaigns
- six to eight years of relevant experience in Communications
- excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in PowerPoint
- outstanding communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.Develop creative communications plans and project manage a number of complex projects and initiatives