jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219979
Employer Ref. 3925398/001
- Group level position - great exposure
- New technologies bringing into the business
- Project Management/ DBA/ Data
Our client is a leading worldwide international hospitality group. They have businesses namely at locations, like the US, Japan, Thailand, France, Japan, China, etc. They are currently looking high calibres with good language skills and technology savvy with new trends to join their company, since they value IT innovation to support business management and expansion. . The incumbent should be an established IT leader who has wide knowledge of latest trends and technologies, as well as experience in Cloud computing, Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Oracle DBA, etc. This candidate will be working along with the global parties, hence excellent presentation skills are expected.
- Lead implementation of all APAC IT projects (BI/ Reporting, Web technologies, Data, DBA)
- Maintain an awareness of latest IT technologies and business direction. Recommend and implement new IT solutions as appropriate to support business strategy
- Work as the leader of the team throughout discussion on project planning along the whole process
- Monitor and partner with vendors on developments projects, as well as daily support and maintenance on systems regularly
- Deliver presentations across the globe to top management
- Work with global cross functional teams to introduce new business applications (e.g. CRM, Power BI) and manage implementation and support of Asia Pacific applications projects
- Plan, design, and implement multiple information solutions to meet internal users requirement
- Responsible for ensuring backup/recovery of IT systems and implementing a business continuation plan
- Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Ideally have Oracle DBA certification
- Familiar with Opera System for report generation and experience in data modelling, ETL, etc
- Preferably from the hospitality industry, who can take up the projects independently under similar business model
- Willing to travel across the globe, around 20%
- Excellent communication skills, especially English
- Good inter-personal skills and willing to commit to the job
- Can work well independently without micro-supervision
- Open-minded and up-to-date understanding and knowhow on new technologies
A very competitive remuneration package, as they offer ORSO scheme with a huge percentage invested into the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eunice Yuen on +852 2848 9544.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk