Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
Manager – IT Systems Administration – In-house role with MNC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922582
- A Hong Kong listed company with global business presence in Asia, American, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Establish business – over 400 staffs in Hong Kong - stable work culture and puts people first
- Established for 30 years with solid stable business culture - annual global sales turnover rate over 4Billion USD
- Newly created role with internal IT operation management / leadership duties
- Lead a system team for daily operation to monitor and verify the integrity and availability of systems.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting, capacity monitoring and performance tuning in support of non-stop production systems and storage operation activities
- Assist in standardizing technical policies, guidelines and system operation procedure adhering to audit regulations and enterprise wide security within group.
- Assist to the strategic planning on technologies, resource and budget for development.
- Identify, evaluate and integrate new technologies and drive new solutions.
- Providing support to business application and related interfaces
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Windows / Linux system administration and and at least 2 years in supervisory role
- ITIL, PMP, ITSM certification is an advantage
- Good knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and hands-on experience in system architecture implementation.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Window Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows Patch Management
- Knowledge in area such as LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, IP, Client/Server, MS products, VoIP
- Working knowledge of Virtualization, SAN Storage and Blade Server technologies
- Knowledge on database administration (especially Oracle DB and MS SQL)
- Experience in IT project management
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Occasional travel to China is required
To apply, please send your CV in word document to peter(a)endeavourasia.com or via JOBSDB, or call 39561828 for a confidential discussion.