Manager, Legal and Compliance
Gemini Personnel Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998833
Our client, a SFC-licensed for dealing in securities, advising on securities and asset management company is seeking a candidate for the position of Manager, Legal and Compliance.
- Degree holder or above; preferably in law or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant legal and /or compliance experiences, in law firm and/or financial industry is preferred
- Possess ability to deal with challenges and work under pressure
- Good command both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Report to Head of Risk, Legal & Compliance
- Assist the Department Head who is in charge of full spectrum of risk, legal and compliance functions
- Provide legal advice and support on various business units, with focus on asset management, SFC-authorised funds and listed products, alternative investment etc.
- Review business agreements, funds related documents and materials to ensure compliance with requirements of the SFC and relevant regulatory bodies
- Provide compliance advice on issues relating to AML, KYC , due diligence, etc.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies, external lawyers on enquires and contentious matters
- Liaise with the SFC re investment products and licensing matters
- Provide ad hoc legal and compliance support to the business
For further discussion of this exciting opportunity, please send your application on line.
About Gemini Personnel Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1983, Gemini Personnel is a leading provider of human capital solutions with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Bangkok and Singapore.
We work with our clients across a range of industries to secure the top talent in Asia for Temporary, Permanent, Executive and Interim Management assignments.
Outside of recruitment we also provide our clients with payroll management, outplacement, coaching and training support services.