jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920380
Employer Ref. 14080
- Leading Entertainment Company
- Marketing Manager
- Focussed on China Market
A leading Entertainment business is looking for a Manager, Marketing (China) to be based in Hong Kong. The position will support the Head of China Market to unveil the market potential and develop & implement business strategy to drive business. He/she will work closely with discipline teams to provide market intelligence & learnings that help develop & update the market strategies.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for Southern China to drive traffic to Hong Kong
- Develop annual/multiple-year marketing campaign planning, lead business reviews and measures of budget use & campaign effectiveness. Collaborate with cross functional teams to support the in-market activations per annual planning
- Establish close partnership across other disciplines and Lines Of Business (Integrated Marketing Communications, Product, Sales, Digital business, Revenue Management & Analytics, Finance) to translate the strategies into effective campaigns
- Develop and coach a team of marketing professionals
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, MBA preferred
- At least 8 years of solid B2C marketing experience. Exposure in regional business & worked in remote office is preferred
- Strong analytical mindset and the clarity in thinking to answer the right questions through arrival analytics and consumer understanding
- Media knowhow to derive media brief and assessment on media recommendation. Given the wide use of touch point marketing, needs to be equipped with disciplined training gained from conventional marketing for evaluating use of unconventional media are essential
- Excellent communications, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Fluent in written & spoken Cantonese, Mandarin & English
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Aruna Alimchandani on +852 2833 4106 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.