Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Manager, Network Security
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920376
Employer Ref. 91M0079498
Our Client is a one of the largest enterprise organisation in Hong Kong and are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to manage the Infrastructure department.
The successful candidate will drive and leverage technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, data centre management, and valued end-user services.
- Manage and deliver security engineering support on compute and network security.
- Conduct risk assessments, security reviews, compliance monitoring and provide security support on platform security, including Windows, Unix, Endpoint, Midrange, Virtualization, Storage
- Oversight, review and approval of network security changes and implementations.
- Provide security support and ensure security compliance of network equipment, perimeter security and network security management
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that compute and network security is enforced in IT systems and infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank.
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years' experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution
- Solid experience in information system security assessment and cyber security controls
- Good knowledge in banking environment
- Knowledge and experience in Fintech is desirable
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Strong self-motivation, with good leadership, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess professional qualification such as CISSP, CCNA and Juniper or Cisco