China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Manager, Network Team (Ref.: MGR/HKSC/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919909
Employer Ref. MGR/HKSC/JDB
- University degree with major in Network Technology related disciplines
- CCIE in security and certified professional qualification for any mainstream firewall products
- At least 3 years work experience in network security design, support and administration
- At least 5 years work experience in network related administration
- Experience in financial/banking industry preferred
- Able to work overtime, work under pressure and support on duty
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, including Mandarin
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as the position of Assistant Vice President
To apply, please send your detailed resume (in both English and Chinese), stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
- By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.