Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Manager, Operation Support (Ref:IT-M-161776)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831058
Employer Ref. IT-M-161776
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Manage day-to-day operations support activities effectively to ensure the alignment of the business strategy, local IT strategy and regional IT direction.
- Supervise team to drive and implement operation projects within agreed schedule, smoothly without major problems. And always acts as a core member to contribute in operation aspects for major IT projects.
- Manage the outsourcing printing vendor and regional IT team service quality, meet agreed service level agreement without major incidents and fulfill the compliance of the outsourcing vendor requirements.
- Manage and track daily production incidents/problems effectively, work closely with Application Team, Users and outsourcing vendors to resolve the problems and resume the computer services timely.
- Supervise Operation Support Staff to complete assigned jobs and ensure to provide a good quality of work in day-to-day support.
- Assist IT Disaster Recovery Manager to execute IT DR activities effectively.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 8 years of Data Centre experience in which at least 3 years at IT management level
- Experience in multi-international companies in Financial Industry
- Solid experience in computer operation services, problem and change management and outsourcing vendor management
- Strong leadership skills, computer operation management, outsource vendor management and people management skills
- Excellent in communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to master wide range of knowledge on computer operation, programs/patches deployment, job scheduling, batch printing, data centre facility, operation acceptance, incident and problem management
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.