PwC - Globally
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world's second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world's largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.
About Operations Consulting
Services we provide to our clients of different sectors are:
- Supply chain management
- Revenue growth
- Strategic procurement
- Shared services and outsourcing
- Product & Service Innovation
- Transform your operating model
Manager - Operations Consulting (Cloud XaaS) - Adviosry
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997021
Employer Ref. 14441BR/JDB201701
You will be joining our Management Consulting / Operation Consulting team to advise and help our clients on:
- use PwC methodology to define client’s operation strategy and operating model, such as processes , metrics and KPI, organization and teams, governance etc.
- Use internet thinking and cutting edge methodology to transform client’s way of working on product development, business operation, market & sales, customer service, ecosystem management etc.
As a Manager, you will be working hands in hands with Directors/Partners in managing the project delivery, coaching the project members, managing high level communication with clients, researching on the new market trends and developing new consulting products or services.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with business operation in internet/Cloud/software industry, including online sales & marketing, user experience feedback and optimization, software apps operation, platform promotion and traffic management, ecosystem management etc.
- Experience in cloud/internet/software company would be a plus, experience in consulting firm would be a plus
- More than 6 years working experience, 4 years’ experience of cloud/website/software apps operation or marketing related.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Willing to travel around China.
- University Degree or equivalent education.