Manager, Operations – Global Markets (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998535
Employer Ref. SPG0232017012
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Assistant Manager to join their product team for consumer loans to cope with the bank's expansion.
- Drive process and service for derivatives collateral margin operation in Global Markets
- Manage a team to provide back office support to global markets business and coordinating with relevant parties to ensure all collaterals/margins are met
- Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of five years' working experience preferably in Global Markets products, with sound knowledge of derivatives collateral management.
- An understanding of the OTC Derivatives, especially mandatory clearing initiatives and their related requirements and platforms
- Strong self-motivation, good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Sound knowledge of portfolio reconciliation system such as TriOptima an advantage
- High proficiency in using Excel and VBA
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies