Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Manager, Operations System
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782208
Employer Ref. 492480-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all the Operations systems used in the Operations Department;
- Understand user requirements and operations procedure and optimize the use of existing Operations systems;
- Translating Operations requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Streamline the work process among different job functions within the department through the use of Operations systems
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
- Producing documentation for project feasibility reports;
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met;
- Drawing up a testing/retesting schedule for the internal and external systems;
- Overseeing the implementation of a new system;
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline;
- Writing and maintaining user manuals;
- Providing training to users of a new system;
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments;
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives;
- Report progress regularly to management on problems, incidents on assigned tasks and projects.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- At least 6 years relevant working experience;
- Background in aviation industry is an advantage;
- Understand project management methodologies;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Energetic and seeking a career building position.