FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Manager, Pension Compliance (Ref: J870)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837393
Employer Ref. J870
• Monitor routine compliance functions such as the filing of regulatory returns, the submission of reports and compliance confirmation from service providers, the progress of complaint handling
• Develop control and monitoring measures for monitoring service providers
• Review the procedure manuals of service providers and to recommend changes, where appropriate
• Review marketing materials and ensure they are in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
• Develop control and monitoring measures to ensure practices and procedures complying with the relevant legislation / group policies
• Develop and maintain the compliance documents, e.g. compliance procedure manual, local compliance manual, compliance checklists, etc.
• Conduct compliance review / audit for service providers and business units
• Keep abreast of all pension and relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
• Provide technical support to client services and marketing
• Handle compliance enquiries from other departments
• Assist in any other tasks as assigned from time to time
• Degree holder
• Min. 3 years of experience in MPF/ORSO compliance
• Knowledge of FATCA and AML is an advantage
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
• Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Highly organized and able to prioritize
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Computer literate – Proficient in MS Office tools, Chinese word processing and internet research
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to us (Apply via JobsDB).
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.