Manager, Planning and Performance Management
AIA Group Office
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994709
Employer Ref. 17645
- Support the development of the planning, forecasting, budgeting and management information reporting process in the Group to support business decision and performance management
- Perform analytical review on monthly and quarterly results and forecasts against plan and historical performance of business units
- Prepare Group consolidated results and analysis on monthly and quarterly basis for senior management presentation
- Support business units to deliver quality budget/management reports according to Group standards
- Coordinate with system support team on defining user requirements and performing UAT on data request templates
- Identify opportunities for process simplification and automation
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet financial reporting and/or other requirements.
- University graduate with minimum 6 years of relevant work experience gained within a multinational environment with regional exposure
- Experience with insurance and financial services industries preferred
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent PC skills especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
About AIA Group Office
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or “the Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. First established in Shanghai, China over 90 years ago, we now operate in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific and hold leading positions across the majority of these markets. AIA offers a range of products and services including life insurance, accident, and health insurance and savings plans. We also provide employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients.
AIA Group Office, the headquarters of the Group, works closely with our business entities in the local markets to deliver on AIA’s overall corporate strategy, and to execute consistently on guidelines, principles and standards to deliver sustainable value.
We are looking for proactive, forward-thinking, and innovative individuals who aspire to make a positive impact on people's lives. You will be joining a high-performing team; one that is focused on our vision to make AIA the pre-eminent life insurance provider in Asia-Pacific, to attain excellence by empowering our people to define the standards for the insurance industry, and to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, find out more about how you can bring your career ambitions to life in AIA at our company page or careers site .