Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services.
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution, is now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill up the following position.
Manager, Portfolio Finance (Loans or Credit Experience) - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997509
Employer Ref. JDB-AMDPFDC-120709
- Manage Portfolio Finance Products portfolio to grow AUM and interest income to deliver financial commitment
- Broaden product penetration through process streamlining and building product awareness
- Drive new product development initiatives to build competitive edges and differentiate our banking proposition
- Closely monitor financial drivers and key risk indicators to ensure a sustainable growth of the product
- Collaborate with Segment Marketing, Channels and other Business units to drive product take up and active ratio
- Oversees product controls, due diligence and service level agreement through regular review of product programs and other internal manuals
- Manage daily product and sales operation including MIS reporting, transactional approvals, annual renewal, etc.
- Work with Compliance/Risk and Controls to ensure we achieve satisfactory standard for all internal/external audit and policy requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to prepare and update sales and training materials where appropriate
- Lead/participate in system development project from preparing user requirement to conducting UAT testing to deliver remarkable credit experience
- University or above
- 6 years’ or above experience in banking product management
- Experience in managing leveraged products (MSBF and Insurance-backed Premium Financing), loan portfolio or credit risk policy is an advantage
- System project management (from preparing business requirement to UAT testing)is an advantage
- Self-initiative, good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others, strong sense of compliance awareness
- Sound knowledge in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Excel Macro or SAS programming is a definite advantage
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
To find out more about Zebra, visit us at www.zebra.com.hk.