Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Manager, Process Improvement – Business and Process Re-engineering Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781657
- Assist to lead the Process Improvement Team to drive bank-wide process improvement projects
- Play a leading role in work streamlining exercises to enhance the overall operational efficiency and customer services
- Facilitate and coordinate with different functional units to make improvement changes for the Bank
- Cultivate the mindset of internal customers on continuous improvement through various improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast of the market, suggest and propose new improvement initiatives
- Provide support in procedural manuals review and monitor related progress
- University graduate in Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in banking Industry, preferably with Project Management and Process Improvement experience
- Certificate holder of Project Management Professional is preferred
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or Lean Certification is preferred
- Good understandings in banking operations, business opportunities and technical aspects of system platform
- High awareness of both quality and risk, especially compliance-related risks and security issues
- Independent, pro-active and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, facilitation and analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and provide deliverables in a timely manner
- Excellent project management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group