Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Manager, Procurement and Commercial
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145286
Employer Ref. 494648-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop Maintenance & Engineering self-handling and outsourcing strategies, policies, schemes and procedures in line with company policies and budget, comply to the requirements of local laws and regulations and international standards;
- Aircraft spares and materials management, inventory control, component repair management, warranty claim management, logistics and warehousing management, to support the aircraft in line and base maintenance, etc.
- Establish and maintain a systematic and efficient organization to cope with M&E commercial needs and demands, ensuring operations in according with regulations, company policies and procedures;
- Develop and improve the process of the management and contract of the current M&E related contracts;
- Prepare and manage the M&E annually budget and costs management process;
- Supplier/MRO evaluation and performance management;
- Manage the process of maintenance and engineering related POs, invoice, accounts and payment;
- Liaison with relevant parties on aircraft introduction and lease return management, and procurement cooperation;
- Assist in other project as assigned.
- Degree holder in aviation Engineering/ Procurement or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 8-year work experiences in aviation engineering and maintenance in which 3 years at supervisory level;
- Minimum 2-year working experiences in A320 or related aircraft fleet;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus.
- Strategic and forward thinking. Strong project management skills;
- Good business sense, commercially aware and able to identify opportunities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Effective decision making skills and willingness of taking responsibility;
- An appreciation of and an ability to positively resolve issues arising from different cultures;
- Flexible and willing to work on different projects.