SHAPE THE FUTURE OF SPORT
Working within the adidas Group is much more than a job. It's where you have the opportunity to shape the future of sport.
Bring to life Ideas and Innovations that will propel athletes or everyday people somewhere in the world to make their dreams a reality.
Be a part of a brand you have admired since stepping out on the field for the very first time.
Experience a career so fulfilling, you'll go home every night with a win, and wake up every day ready to play another game.
adidas is all in
Manager Product Creation-Core FTW
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995099
- Drive the product process to deliver against the brief, materials and design innovation, meeting gross margin/profitability objectives
- Manage tools, range plans and create product overviews during development processes and communicate changes to all involved partners, forecast consolidation and analyses
- Maintain all related product systems for designated area of the collection
- Seek continual improvement in processes with a goal to drive leading product process with speed and efficiency.
- In certain instances, provide creative briefs on allocated projects/products that give clear product and information to the service departments (Design, Development and Logistics)
- Work cross functionally with key partners in sourcing/development/manufacturing to realize the vision of the products and category
- Analyze and report category performance and research competitive landscape
- Ensure all product milestones are achieved in a fast paced creation process.
- Present the range internally and to cross functional partners such as the factory group
- Strong business acumen in channel distribution, net sales, margin, profit and inventory
- Broad footwear product knowledge
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization as well as aligning external partners with Core FTW strategy
- Thrive in a fast paced product creation environment
- Good numerical skills with the ability to negotiate
- Effective presentation skills
- Skill in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel internationally for consumer trend research and internal meetings and presentations
- College degree, preferably in marketing/business
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in marketing;
- Experience in footwear development, creation and sourcing advantageous
- International marketplace experience and understanding