Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Manager, Program Management Office (Ref:IT-M-161738)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921130
Employer Ref. IT-M-161738
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Lead and execute IT Project Prioritisation process and IT development project to meet the growing business and compliance demands
- Support collation of management information for timely IT management reporting to Regional and Stakeholders
- Act as IT project change request control point to verify and approve IT development projects following standard SDLC process and procedure, ensure proper IT project governance has been followed and relevant approval obtained
- Liaise and advise business partners on IT project job requests comprehension to facilitate proper completion of request and to obtain appropriate level of approval
- Degree in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in Information Technology
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Good communications skills and able to converse business & IT concepts
- Possess analytical mind-set, good organisation and Project Management skills
- Consistent and prudent with quality deliverables
- Good collaboration skills and proactive to anticipated risks and issues
- Good communicator, reactive and adaptive to changing and demanding environment, and able to effectively communicate project stakeholder’s expectations.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=127199
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.