jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922666
Employer Ref. 3754370/001
Our client is urgently looking for someone with both investment and investor relations experience within the real estate industry. We are also open to candidates with less experience for an Assistant Manager position.
Our client is a well established real estate fund manager in Asia.
- To contribute on ad-hoc investment/financing project in various aspects including financial modelling, sensitivity analysis and project management.
- To manage portfolio valuation with property valuer.
- Drive IR and corporate activities. Attend conferences, investor meetings and conduct site visit.
- Develop message/content for various collaterals. Draft chairman statement and MD&A for financial reports. Review press release.
- Monthly / Quarterly unit activity report
- Conduct peer analysis. Analyze sell-side reports and understand their expectations.
- Analyze relevant market trend including macro economy, interest rate, retail market and REIT market etc.
- Analyze of Fortune REIT's financial and asset KPIs
- Develop and maintain a research platform that helps management decision and IR activities.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Real Estate/ Finance / Public Relations and related disciplines
- CFA/MHKIS/MRICS and real estate related working experience is highly preferred
- Min. of 5 years' relevant working experience, IR experience in listed companies is an advantage
- Strong analytical mind, arithmetic, interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office in particular, PowerPoint
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking to join a well established real estate fund that offers fantastic benefits and a stable environment
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yukkit Chan on +852 2848 4716
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk