First Data Merchant Solutions (Hong Kong) Private Limited
First Data Merchant Solutions, a subsidiary of First Data Corporation, is a leading provider of merchant acquiring services. As specialists in the payment solutions industry, First Data Merchant Solutions helps businesses in Asia with all their payment processing needs. Our wide range of payment products includes credit card acceptance products, e-commerce solutions and integrated point-of-sale systems. Combined with our global reach and the convenience of a best-in-class payment network, we provide cost-effective, efficient merchant services for businesses across the region.
Manager, Regional Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916527
The successful incumbent will manage segments of the operations of an inbound or outbound Customer Contact Center related to customer service, problem resolution, fraud detection / investigation and/or product promotion / sales.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Manages operations related to customer service, problem resolution, fraud detection/investigation and/or product promotion/sales to ensure contractual quality and service level standards are maintained while ensuring optimum profitability;
- Through effective leadership of supervisors and other leadership personnel, manages operations to ensure contractual quality and service level standards are maintained while ensuring optimum profitability
- This position also serves as a liaison between management, workforce, quality, training, supervisors/managers and associates ensuring effective communication, recognition, and team development within the operation.
- In addition, may also interface directly with the client to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid experience with proven supervisory and/or management experience as a supervisor or equivalent is required, preferably in the telecommunications/contact center operations field and issue management. Customer relationship management will be asset.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Service-oriented, an independent manager leading the team.
- Is a strong team player across and has the ability to manage across all regions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and experienced in using various computerized systems for tracking performance and gathering, and/or troubleshooting as needed.