jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922722
Employer Ref. 3054970/001
We are looking for a seasoned manager in the property sales industry in Hong Kong to take up this rare opportunity to join a leading developer to lead their development functions.
Our client is a top tier developer that focuses on residential developments with a vibrant working culture.
- Responsible for leasing, sales and marketing strategies for primarily new residential portfolios in Hong Kong
- Prepare regular updates of latest market trends for residential sales in the property sector
- Provide detailed analysis and justification for project pricing strategy
- Provide market review on the sales and leasing activities of competitors
- Liaise and coordinate with other companies within the group for marketing HK projects both in the mainland and Overseas
- Lead in formulation of overall sales and marketing strategy for each project in Hong Kong
- Degree qualification in real estate, marketing or public relations
- 6+ years of experience in property leasing, sales and marketing
- Knowledgeable of market and competitor pricing for residential and other property sectors
- Strong sense of the latest technologies especially on social media marketing channels
- Able to work independently and be a proactive and energetic team player with self-motivation, creativity and positive working attitude
- Strong organization and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Putunghua and Cantonese
A highly rewarding position that offers great projects and portfolios to work on
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yukkit Chan on +852 2848 4716
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk