Kao is one of the best known FMCG companies in the world while Kao Hong Kong business is mainly focused on Consumer Products including Skin Care, Hair Care, Human Health Care, Fabric & Home Care. Our Mission is "to strive for the wholehearted satisfaction and enrichment of the lives of people globally and to contribute to the sustainability of the world, with products and brands of excellent value that are created from the consumer's and customer's perspective."
To share our mission, we are looking for a high caliber professional who is willing to work and grow with us.
Manager, Sales Planning & Administration (Sofina)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145700
Reporting to the Sales Director, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Conduct sales and consumer data analysis to identify purchase trend / behavior for sales planning
- Perform sale planning management, which includes but not limited to sales target setting, budget preparation, sales & order forecast, and inventory & sales performance monitoring based on the sales and consumer data analysis
Lead the sales administration team to support smooth office & counter operation, e.g. arrange efficient delivery to beauty counter, organize and schedule meeting, etc.
Monitor counter operation system and daily flow efficiency
- Communicate with Japan headquarter on purchase order
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Degree holder
- Have at least 6 years’ relevant experience, planning / operation experience in cosmetics / retail industry will be an advantage
- Be with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Able to forecast and identify trends and challenges based on analytical reports
- Preferably have experience in SAP
- Be responsible and with good communication skills
- Be a good team player with initiative
- Have good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates who fit this profile will enjoy an attractive remuneration package and benefits with 5-day work week. Interested parties, please email detailed resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also welcome to visit our website: www.kao.com/hk for more details about our company.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not receive reply within 8 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their resumes will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise)