Manager, Sales Planning and Analysis
Wharf T&T Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916241
Employer Ref. JD/RT/2811/123301
- Design and provide regular report and analysis for measuring customer acquisition and retention performance
- Conduct customer segmentation analysis and generate call list to identify business opportunities
- Provide sales product-offerings mix analysis to maximize sales productivity
- Evaluate customer value and product value to define KPI and performance tracking mechanism
- Participate in sales strategy planning and sales program formulation
- Develop and enhance sales information system and establish comprehensive customer data-warehouse
- Bachelor degree holder in business, statistics, computing or related discipline
- 5 years' experience in data-mining, sales performance measurement & analysis or customer segmentation analysis
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in Access / Brio Query / SQL and Excel / PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills with strong business acumen
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills, and strategic thinker
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day week will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit the application with full details stating current and expected salary through "Apply now".
We are an equal opportunities employer. Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months. Your application may be forwarded to any companies within The Wharf Group for recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wharf T&T Limited
About Wharf T&T Limited
Wharf T&T is a leading ICT service provider in Hong Kong focusing on the business sector. Backed by the state-of-the-art fibre-optic network, Wharf T&T possesses strong system integration capabilities and offers a full suite of professional ICT services to enable customers’ businesses.
To cope with our rapid growth, we invite talented professionals like YOU to join us.