jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919837
Employer Ref. 455330/001
One of the largest and longest history banks in China.
- Report to the section heads and carry out the routine and special audits on the Bank's business and operation functions
- Predominantly responsible for the treasury and Basel audit area but will also work on other audit engagements under the general audit team
- Promote continuous improvement of the internal controls across the Bank
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Business Administration or Banking & Finance, with full membership of HKICPA or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 8 years' internal auditing experience in the banking industry
- In-depth knowledge of the major business functions of a bank such as credit risk management, corporate banking, liquidity and market risk management is a definite advantage
- Experience and knowledge in the treasury area strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
About the Organisation
One of the largest and longest history banks in China has an outstanding internatioanl reputation in its field and great vaule. With 108 years of histroy this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.