PwC - Globally
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
Manager / Senior Manager - Compliance - Internal Firm Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833261
Employer Ref. 10295BR/JDB201610
- Working closely with a group of professionals to:
- Develop and implement firm-wide policies and guidance (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery etc).
- Conduct firm-wide compliance testing programme and analyse results.
- Review, analyse and keep abreast of regulatory registration requirements. Develop guidance and procedures and prepare regulatory filing and reporting.
- Respond to queries and consultations in relation to firm-wide policies, guidance and regulatory registration matters.
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an audit / law firm. Experience in compliance, legal and/or risk management area is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Word & Excel
- Good spoken and written English. Cantonese / Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly motivated, team oriented, detail-minded and well organised.
- With strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently and adaptable to dynamic and changing priorities.
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY” button below.