Oneday Capital Limited
We are established in Hong Kong since 2014 and located on Pacific Place of Admiralty. We are a financial services company with wide ranges of financial and investment business. Now, we would like to invite you to join us. We will offer attractive package and excellent career opportunities to right candidate.
Manager / Senior Manager – Corporate Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918342
Assist the Supervisor to perform a wide range of corporate finance activities which includes financial analysis, execution and documentation work, maintaining client relationships and participating in marketing activities to originate new business.
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, takeovers, shares injection/investment, fund raising exercises and corporate finance advisory transactions;
- Responsible for initial project information research, including relevant government registrations and authorizations, financial and tax information and policies, project selection, investigation, risk evaluation.
- Perform feasibility studies, market research and analysis, due diligence, financial modeling and valuation, deal negotiation and manage internal and external relationship
- Facilitate the relevant negotiations and due diligence efforts
- Prepare pitching documents such as proposals and information memorandum
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with investors, investees and business partners.
- Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities and professional parties
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with CPA/CFA qualification
- 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in Corporate Finance, M&A, Shares Injection/Investment, Assets Reorganization, etc. gained from investment banks or professional firms, PRC exposure an advantage
- Experience in transaction support, M&A activities and handling due diligence on projects from different industry
- Sound knowledge in financial analysis, feasibility study, HK Codes on Takeovers and Mergers and Rules Governing the Listing of Securities.
- Strong project management, marketing negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of spread sheets and presentation skills.
- Strong due diligence, financial modeling and valuation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation, commercial negotiation and investment relation skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, willing to work in a start-up environment and able to roll up sleeves to demonstrate and achieve solid result
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, annual leave and medical insurance. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume (must have English and Chinese version) stating present and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only