Manager/Senior Manager – Financial Crime Assurance
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921788
- Opportunities for growth
- Top Tier Bank
- Expanding team
This organisation is a global market leader in the field with total assets in excess of US$2 trillion. To further support the growth of their business, they have established an oversight team and currently seeking a Senior Manager and a Manager for their Financial Crime Compliance Assurance team. This position will be part of a team of 8 and oversee 17 countries in the region. Some travel will be involved.
Responsibilities will include;
- To support enhanced oversight over the Region’s management of FCC risk through development of and support for periodic functional reviews of Compliance teams, in accordance with a risk based model and in support of compliance models.
- To take the complexity of the regulations on the one hand and the diversity of business and geographies within the region as a whole and to achieve a balance between the demands of the regulators, external bodies and governmental initiatives and the Group’s shareholders and customers
- Being alive to the political, management, operational, regulatory and reputational implications of particular decisions and courses of action assisting senior management in development of controls and systems and influencing the way in which business is conducted in order to manage and monitor these risks.
- To provide FCC and RC subject matter expertise and support for the Asia Pacific FCC and RC Assurance Team, working with the team to identify adverse trends, poor controls and systemic risks.
- For the senior manager role, you will need at least 7-10 years of working experience
- For the manager role, you will need at least 4-6 years of working experience
- Solid knowledge of AML or Sanctions is required
- Ability to work with senior management
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skill are essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding business. This is also an opportunity to step up as a leader
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format directly using apply now or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter