Bank of Communications Trustee Limited
Manager / Senior Officer – Private Trust business Development (Ref:PTB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998271
Employer Ref. PTB
The candidate will participate in the assisting on our Private Trust Business development in providing excellent private trust business services.
- Responsible for handle customer inquiries with well private trust business knowledge;
- Assist our private trust business development with well customer services and good communication on our potential clients;
- Maintain good relationship with our valued customers and intermediaries;
- Perform Know-Your-Customer process of the new customers;
- Handle marketing documents, presentation and promotion materials;
- Coordinate and participate in ad hoc projects in relations to marketing and coordination with Head Office.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required;
- Degree holder of relevant discipline (major in Law, Accounting or Business Management and possession of professional qualification HKCIS, CPA, STEP etc. is an advantage);
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in private trust business industry or banking or financial services sector;
- Business development and/ or customer service experience is required;
- Knowledge of securities and relevant regulations in Hong Kong is preferred;
- Good knowledge in PC skills (M Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Chinese typing in advantage;
- Excellence business senses, communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as junior position;
- Good writing and speaking in Chinese and English (Mandarin must).
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking 'Apply Now' or to The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request