Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Control
Fossil (East) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782842
- Drive the company forecasting as well as long term, medium term (Budget) and operational planning process.
- Provide analysis on demand planning using historical data and forecast
- Measure forecast accuracy for demand plans/ statistical forecast and bias by product category and SKU and distribute monthly/quarterly/annual report with trend analysis
- Ensure proper factory loading based on supplier capacity and capability
- Plan and control the supply of key materials projection and preposition / block out
- Handle product supply and stock situation independently and manage inventory adjustment in accordance with the aligned process
- Report and control the Inventory/ Liability on the Supply Chain Area
- Manage Supply Chain Dashboard and drive for improvement
- Provide planning parameter for system setting
- University Degree holder in Supply chain; Business analysis or related disciplines
- Industrial/Manufacturing background in multinational companies; 8 years’ of supplier management experience, with at least 3-5 years planning experience
- Experience working with manufacturers for placing purchase order and production capacity monitoring
- High overall business awareness and an understanding of the inter-relationships between each function
- Ability to work accurately with a strong attention to detail, thorough analytical skills, rational decision making, objectivity, creativity, communication & negotiation skills
- Create new and innovative ideas, demonstrating flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability in an international environment
- I.T minded with experience on ERP systems. SAP and Navision experience an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office applications, Advance Excel skill is a must.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fossil (East) Ltd
About Fossil (East) Ltd
Fossil Group, Inc. is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and clothing. The Company's products are sold to department stores, specialty retail stores and specialty watch and jewelry stores in the U.S. and in approximately 150 countries worldwide through approximately 25 Company-owned foreign sales subsidiaries and a network of over 60 independent distributors. The Company also distributes its products in over 550 Company-owned and operated retail stores, through its international e-commerce websites and through the Company's U.S. e-commerce website at www.fossil.com. Certain press release and SEC filing information concerning the Company is also available at www.fossilgroup.com.