Manager – Sustainability
New World Development Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996686
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and ongoing stakeholder engagement to design, implement, and monitor a Group sustainability strategy that complements business direction and addresses environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
- Coordinate ESG reporting tasks including project management, data collection and verification, content development, and survey responses to fulfill compliance requirements
- Work closely with departments and Group companies to integrate sustainability into their scopes
- Provide expertise to enhance Group ESG related policies and employee awareness
- Develop new initiatives to improve Group sustainability performance and public recall
- Provide communication and team management support in all sustainability related initiatives
- Master degree holder in Environmental Sciences/Management, Engineering Business Administration
- 5 - 8 years’ of environmental management or sustainability experience in corporate, government or relevant industry organizations
- Certification in GRI G4 or carbon auditing will be an advantage
- Experience in sustainability reporting, data management, and environmental/sustainability consulting preferred
- Outstanding and proactive communication, relationship management, and project management preferred
- Strong business acumen and strategic planning skills to drive sustainability in a commercial setting
- Ability to interact with people on all levels and different sectors
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to New World Development Co Ltd
About New World Development Co Ltd
“WE CREATE, WE ARE ARTISANS!”
New World Development is a premium brand infused with a unique personality that is best characterised as “The Artisanal Movement”. We are devoted to expanding the imagination through our commitment to delivering bespoke craftsmanship and originality in our products and services. People are our most valuable asset, and we believe that every individual at NWD is an artisan who seeks to go beyond conventional boundaries and develop new ideas to ensure a bespoke, one-of-a-kind customer experience. Through our belief – “WE CREATE, WE ARE ARTISANS!” – we empower our intrapreneurs to achieve this through innovation and an international perspective, providing them with a platform to fulfil their artisanal dreams and take their careers to the highest level.
Join us, and we’ll build the Artisanal New World together.