DHL Supply Chain (Hong Kong) Limited
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 285,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting environmental protection, disaster management and education.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. The Group generated revenue of more than 55 billion euros in 2012.
Manager, Talent Sourcing and Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918229
Employer Ref. HR/20161027
- To identify talent sourcing and develop training plan;
- To execute the identified training plan, design and deliver internal and external training;
- To work closely with RO and fulfill RO requirement on country training target;
- To support all training administration including preparation of training materials, enrolment, coordinate with different Depts. on training logistics, records maintenance and training planning;
- To comply with training policy & procedures to ensure trainings are carried out in a structured and systematic approach to meet company requirement, local legislation and managed in a cost effective way;
- To prepare the provision of comprehensive training & development reports;
- To act as consultant for Recreation Committee activities;
- To monitor training cost and budget.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- 3-5 years HR related experience, 2 years in Recruitment or Development aspect ;
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance and other related Ordinance;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, initiative, hard-working and possess can-do attitude;
- Good at organizing, training and presentation skill;
- Independent and well organized;
- Excellent PC applications knowledge such as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc. HRIS preferable;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediate availability will be an advantage..