Manulife (International) Limited
To cope with our company's strategic expansion and rapid development in 2017-2019, we are now looking for those fully energetic and high caliber candidate from various fields and industries.
Comprehensive PROFESSIONAL and On-Job training will be the ways to equip you with professional financial knowledge and skills, and also career mindsets to this rapid growing industry.
We will offer you FAST TRACK PROMOTION PROGRAM limited to those candidates with strong desire to reach your CAREER HIGH. This limited offer is temporarily available for those candidates who are mature and determined with management / supervision experience (preferred), and are looking for a long-term career development.
Candidates with less experience or education qualification will be considered as Assistant Manager.
MANAGER / TEAM MANAGER (SPECIAL PROMOTION PROGRAM / $20,000 up + MONTHLY BONUS + YEAR-END BONUS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916554
Employer Ref. MTM001
We offer attractive packages,
Offer and Benefits:
- Attractive commission + monthly bonus + annual bonus + management bonus
- Unlimited earning opportunities
- Special Fast Track Promotion Program to management level within 6 months
- 5 days work, 21 days annual leave, bank holidays, birthday leave
- Excellent medical and dental insurance benefits and low mortgage interest rate
- Comprehensive and continuous professional training and development programs
- Clients base will be offered
- Provide professional financial management to individual clients on life and medical protection, risk management, savings planning, investment planning, retirement planning and MPF etc.
- Selectively focused on Corporate clients to provide MPF services, group medical plan and business insurance
- Build a long term customer relationship
- Recruit, Interview, Coaching, Provide training to your subordinates
- Hong Kong Residence, HKID cardholder is a MUST (IANG VISA is also considered)
- F.5 or HKDSE or equivalent & above, Degree holder is highly preferable
- Minimum 3 years work experiences or above (less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager)
- Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Mature, hard working, outgoing, positive thinking and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Eager to learn new things
- Achieve objectives with a clear vision
- Finance related experience is not necessary, but Management experience is an Advantage
Interested applicants please send your detailed CV to kimm_kh_chan @ manulife.com.hk or contact Mr Kimm Chan, Recruiting Manager at 6683-6233
* only shortlisted candidates will be approached. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance for recruitment purposes only.