Manager, Vendor & Supplier Quality (Stationed in Shenzhen)
Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920866
- Formulate direction and build talent pipeline to drive for operational excellence in vendor & supplier quality area
- Lead and manage teams of Quality Engineers and Quality Control Inspectors to assure product quality & safety
- Collaborate with vendors & suppliers to improve and achieve the overall quality standard of products and processes
- Define metrics and set measurements to monitor and review vendors & suppliers’ quality performance on a regular basis
- Work with different stakeholders to resolve product quality and non-compliance issues
- Degree holder in Quality Management, Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent, with QA/QC related certificate and qualification will be a plus
- At least 8 years' relevant experience with not less than 3 years’ experience in managerial level, preferably in toy manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge in QA systems, contemporary QA concepts and approaches
- Strong problem solving, analytical and leadership skills to drive for results
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Frequent travel is required
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to the right candidates. Our employee benefits include:
- 5-day Work
- Flexi Working Hours
- Half-Day Off every month
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- MPF/ Mattel Retirement Scheme
- Training Sponsorship & Education Subsidy
Interested parties are invited to apply this open position from our career website (http://careers.mattel.com/locations/asia-mattel-hong-kong-moa) with their full employment history (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary and quoting reference no.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
About Mattel Asia Pacific Sourcing Ltd
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with nearly 30,000 employees worldwide, offices located in 40 countries and products sold in 150 nations. Mattel has been named as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
Mattel Operations Asia (Hong Kong Office) has been awarded “Caring Company” by Hong Kong Council of Social Service since 2005. We are committed to workforce diversity with equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career with a toy leader, join us and let's play and grow together!