jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837392
Employer Ref. HK116417
Our client is a well-established financial services provider in Asia with huge opportunity for growth. They are now looking for a Manager/VP to join its team in Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To source and participate syndicated loans
- To originate pitch and distribute syndicated products
- To carry out syndication in primary and secondary markets
- To present and recommend syndicated transactions in the credit committee
- To conduct the due diligence and feasibility study on the potential project
University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or any relevant disciplines with 20 years' or above experience in Debt Capital Markets
- Strong leadership and people management, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sid Sibal at +852 2919 6124 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Sidhant.Sibal@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref no. HK116417. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.