We are an established packaging manufacturer with production plants in Hong Kong and PRC. We are seeking for a young and aggressive professional to be based in our headquarters in Tai Po for the position of:-
Manufacturing Coordination Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146889
- Assist production management in scheduling, planning and reporting daily production;
- Arrange daily duties for workers
- Liaise with internal departments to meet delivery schedule;
- Keep and control material inventory level accurately and prevent shortage of material;
- Keep up-to-date information on ERP system;
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Tertiary education with solid secondary school record preferred;
- 2-year relevant working experience is preferred;
- Solid experience in ERP / MRP is an asset;
- Proficiency in Office, English and Chinese word processing;
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated, accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- Fresh graduate / candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manufacturing Coordination Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits including 5-day work, free shuttle bus, lunch, medical benefits and excellent career opportunities. Please send your resume with current and expected salary by e-mail.