Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Limited
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is a privately owned fourth generation global logistics Service Provider. With more than 8,500 employees and a global network of 16,500 people in 443 offices in 157 countries, we offer a vast scope of career opportunities.
Our Hong Kong office has been established since 1981 with over 300 employees, 2 office locations in Kowloon Bay and Kwai Chung Terminal respectively.
Due to our rapid expansion, our Kowloon Bay office is seeking a qualified, talented individual to join our team.
Marine Solution Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919127
- Responsible for Marine Logistics project and ad hoc shipments;
- Provide Sales and Customer Service support to department;
- Communicate and coordinate sales / shipment -related issues with customers, overseas offices and concerned parties;
- Join the conference call and follow through the process;
- Prepare quotations, sales forecast, analysis and monthly report;
- Degree holder in logistics or related disciplines;
- 2 years relevant experience in freight forwarding industry;
- Sound knowledge in handling air / ocean freight operations is highly preferred;
- A team player, customer focused, responsible, proactive with strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point;
Attractive career prospects and fringe benefits including 13-months salary with medical scheme, casual leave and other benefits will be offered to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining the Hellmann team and have the relevant experience to fill this position, we would like to hear from you. Interested parties please send email with date of available, current and expected salary in word format and send it to our HR department.