Market Intelligence/Research Analyst
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996020
Employer Ref. 102-388998-jc
- Communicate proactively with external constituents including advertising agency, media agency and research firms Conduct positioning research for new model launches to identify a consumer-focused marketing plan
- Manage all aspects of Product and Communication Clinics, where future models are quantitatively compared to their competitive set
- Assist volume validation process, using advanced statistical techniques to estimate volumes of future products
- Manage certain syndicated studies including Loyalty, Features/Tech and Buyers Studies, and loading the databases onto Mtabweb (where applicable)
- Conduct any ad hoc research necessary to support key business needs. Examples of such projects include: electric vehicle, financing needs, or motorshow research.
- Utilize employee panel as necessary for ad hoc research needs
- Communicate proactively with internal constituents including Corporate and Product Planning, Sales, Aftersales, Marketing, Brand, Regions and Global HQ
- Master’s Degree preferred, fluent in English
Marketing, Advertising, Product Development/Planning or Brand Strategy experience
Proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook
Survey Research competency a plus (including data processing and analysis skills)
Strong presentation skills
Interested parties, please send your resume in MS WORD format with current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk