The Nielsen Company (Hong Kong) Limited
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit http://www.nielsen.com/.
Market Research Analyst (Concept Test Focus)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999291
- Participates in research proposal and design
- Reviews data for errors and inconsistencies
- Prepares inputs and runs forecasting models
- Develops preliminary forecast summaries
- Be directly accountable for analyses, charting and perform quality checks on all reports
- University graduate in Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent disciplines
- Experience with statistics, research techniques, and experimental designs
- Good PC skills with strong in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel & PowerPoint
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese
- Attention to detail with analytical skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks with good organizational skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and click Apply Now or apply via https://www.ajinga.com/a/exAu8lSkm/
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company