Our client is a leading company in Hong Kong. It is inviting application for the following position:
Market Research and Intelligence Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784267
Employer Ref. DL
- Lead and manage high‐quality research to address key business opportunities and challenges, e.g. to understand customer needs and behaviors, to track advertising and brand effectiveness
- Deliver analysis, including statistical modeling, that helps the business monitor the business environment, industrial trends, competitive landscape and product/channel performance
- Conduct secondary research to supplement research findings
- Consolidate key intelligence and generate insights of impact to business performance, e.g. market opportunities and threats
- Write up and present research findings, ensuring key insights and information are delivered to business decision makers
- Manage external providers of market intelligence and research services
- Provide professional advice and foster consultative partnership relationships with internal clients
- Support strategic projects/initiatives arising.
- University degree in statistics, behavioral sciences, or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, ideally in both research agencies and client‐side customer research functions
- Strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques
- Strong numerical acumen with in‐depth experience in statistical modeling and analytics, with hands‐on experience in using MS Office and statistical applications, particularly SPSS, SAS and Excel
- Sophisticated report writing and presentation skills
- Project management skills and experience with managing large scale projects involving research agencies and stakeholders from different business units.
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk.